Plasma Prep III
The Plasma Prep III (PP III) is a compact tabletop low temperature cleaner/etcher/asher. Employing a solid state design, the PPIII delivers 1W to 100W watts of power. The small footprint allows the system to fit neatly in most any laboratory environment. Easy to use, the system allows a number of applications including surface cleaning, changing surface chemistry (functionalization), etching materials such as SiN and SiO.
The unit features:
- • Flexible range. Capable of 1 to 100W operation
- • Greater stability
- • Reproducible conditions.
- • Small footprint (10.5" H X 14.75" W X 12" D)
- • Integrated vacuum gauge
- • Display and adjustment of forward and reverse power levels
- • Digital metering
- • 110/220V compatible
- • 4" diameter x 6" depth Pyrex or Quartz Chamber