Copyright and Proprietary Rights Information
- Structure Probe, Inc./SPI Supplies
- 206 Garfield Ave
- West Chester, PA 19380-4512 USA
- PO Box 656
- West Chester, PA 19381-0656 USA
- All Rights Reserved
- Copyright in this document is owned by Structure Probe, Inc.
Structure Probe, Inc. and SPI Supplies are pleased to provide the information found on this website and hereby grant to any person the right to display, reproduce, and distribute copies of the work found on this website subject to the following conditions:
- The information is to be used for informational and/or teaching purposes only and under no circumstance may it be sold or distributed for commercial gain. We encourage you to print copies of any of the pages for your personal use, and at any time, to reference this website from your own documents or even your own website.
- The copyright notice must appear on every copy of the publication or any portion thereof including the case when used for teaching purposes. Specifically, each document copied from the website contain the notice that appears at the bottom of each page, for example
Copyright © Structure Probe, Inc. 1995 - 2017. All rights reserved. All trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
The important thought here is that Structure Probe, Inc. and SPI Supplies retains the full copyright on all text, graphics, and associated creative content.
This also means that you may not distribute text or graphics to others without the express written permission of Structure Probe, Inc. and SPI Supplies. And this also means that you may not, without our permission, mirror this information on your own server, modify, or re-use text / graphics on this website or any other website.
Any use or duplication by agencies of the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227-7013 (c)(1)(ii) and FAR 52.227-19.
Structure Probe, Inc. and SPI Supplies reserve all other rights. Except as noted above, no right or license is granted under any copyright, patent, or trademark of Structure Probe, Inc. and SPI Supplies to any other party.
- All SPI Supplies and Structure Probe information is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- With respect to communications you might make with SPI Supplies and/or Structure Probe, Inc. regarding SPI Supplies and/or Structure Probe, Inc information, including but not limited to questions, comments, feedback, suggestions, etc., you will have no right of confidentiality in your communications and SPI Supplies and/or Structure Probe, Inc. will have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure without a previously executed nondisclosure agreement.
- SPI Supplies and/or Structure Probe, Inc. has presented information that might contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. SPI Supplies and Structure Probe, Inc. reserve the right to make changes, corrections, and/or improvements to this information, and to the products and services described in this information, at any time and without notice.
- SPI Supplies, Structure Probe, SPI-Chem, SPI-MODULE, Plasma Prep II, Plasma Prep III, Plasma Prep X, Plasma Prep Jr., Miracle Tip, Bell Bright, Metal Bright, Vacu Prep, SPI-Dry, Ultra Smooth, Luster Finish, Carbo Master-Mount, Silver Streaker, Flash Dry, SPI-Pore, Two-In-One, OK Easy Duster, SteadiCool, SPI-Mark, Tacky Dot, RecordKeeper, and Studen-Tek are trade names of Structure Probe, Inc. The SPI Supplies and Structure Probe logos are trademarks registered with the U.S. Office of Patents and Trademarks, Washington, DC. All other trademarks and trade names mentioned herein are the marks and names of their respective owners.
- SPI Supplies and Structure Probe, Inc. grants a nonexclusive license to the operators of any website to install a hyper-link to any page of the SPI Supplies website provided absolutely no changes are made to the page but in no case does this license give permission for anyone to copy one or more of the pages from the SPI Supplies website, either in whole or in part to their own server. The permission involves strictly the use of a text link to some other page on the SPI Supplies website. The text associated with this link must not in any way imply some kind of association or relationship between that site and SPI Supplies and/or Structure Probe, Inc. And the use of such a link must not ever be associated with any kind of obscene, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent, or unlawful site or materials, or in any way that would adversely affect the good name and reputation of SPI Supplies and Structure Probe, Inc.