Alconox Citranox Liquid Acid Cleaner and Detergent
|Quantity||Case of 4 Gal|
|Quantity||15 Gallon Drum|
|Availability||Contact for Availability|
Citranox® is highly concentrated to save the user money and not pay to shop water around the world. It is also completely phosphate free, and is also biodegradable and readily disposable. It is "free rinsing" and gives time after time again, good reliable results without leaving behind any interfering residues.
Citranox contains acid ingredients for the high performance removal of metal oxides, salts and inorganic residues from metal surfaces. Before using Citranox, be sure you are familiar with the physical data informationabout Citranox.
1 Gal. Plastic Bottle (3.8 l)
Applications for Citranox:
Used to Clean:
- Dairy equipment, laboratory ware, sampling apparatus, lab stills, clean rooms, optical parts, electronic components, pharmaceutical apparatus, cosmetics manufacturing equipment, metal forgings, stampings and castings, industrial parts, pipes, tanks, boilers and reactors.
- Authorized by USDA for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants.
- Passes inhibitory residue test for water analysis.
Used to Remove:
- Scale, metal oxides, metal complexes, trace inorganics, milkstone, soil, grit, buffing compound, grime, grease, fats, oils, particulates, deposits, chemical and solvents.
- Corrosion inhibited formulation recommended for glass, metal, stainless steel, porcelain, ceramic, plastic, rubber and fiberglass. Citranox can be used on soft metals such as copper, bronze, aluminum, zinc and magnesium if rinsed promptly.
- Corrosion testing may be advisable.
- Soak, brush, sponge, cloth, ultrasonic, flow through clean-in-place.
- Citranox will foam and therefore it is not for spray or machine application.
1 gallon concentrate makes 50 gallons at 2% concentration.
Citranox® contains a blend of organic acids, anionic and non-ionic surfactants and alkanolamines. Citranox® is phosphate free.
Cleaning Validation Methods:
Test a parameter of rinse water before and after rinsing the cleaned surface. No significant change in the parameter indicates no detectable residue. Parameters measured include: pH, conductivity,TOC, HPLC, UV, spectrographic methods, sodium concentration, phosphorus concentration, anionicsurfactant concentration using inexpensive detergent water testing kits, surface tension, and surface analysis.
No special precautions other than good industrial hygiene and safety practices employed with any industrial chemical. Be sure to be familiar with the MSDS information before using this product.