Environmental Control Chamber, 36Wx24""Dx24""H
Environmental Control Chamber is designed to provide a controllable environment for fabrication of thin films and coatings via spin coating. Hermetically sealed enclosures provide a controlled atmosphere for a wide range of fabrication and testing operations. Their modular design lets you select the options you need for your operation. All chambers are fabricated to meet rigorous standards for cleanliness and durability. Solvent welding ensures a strong, air-tight structure.
- Chamber Size: 36”W x 24”D x 24”H
- Door Opening: 9” x 9” with gasketed doors
- Arm Ports: 8” round with flange for connecting glove
- Gas Pos: ¼” NPT inlet and outlet ball valves
- Materials: Polycarbonate or UV Resistant acrylic
- Weight: 48 lbs