SPI-Module Sputter Coater and Vacuum Base 220v 50/60 Hz CE Certified
SPI-Module™ Sputter Coater and Vacuum Base 220v 50/60 Hz CE Certified:Sputter Coater SystemIncludes:
- Vacuum Control Base
- Sputter Coater Module
Take two instruments that deposit two different kinds of conductive coatings onto SEM samples and tie them together with a common power/vacuum control base unit. What do you get?
Sputter/Carbon Coating the SPI-Module Way!
- Increased cost efficiency, a sputter coater and carbon coater wrapped into one!.
- Significant savings on the total system.
- Significant savings in usable bench space.
- Easily upgraded for extra capabilities.
- Cool sputter coating of precious metals - with magnetically enhanced cathode design.
- Fast coating (up to 200A gold in 20 seconds) - virtually no heat damage to sensitive samples.
- Specimen chamber: 5" (12.7 cm) High x 4" (10.2 cm) Outside Diameter
- Uniform coating - all shapes, sizes. Thickness monitor generally not needed.
- Safety interlocks - ensures that high voltage is not applied until vacuum is achieved.
- Continuously movable sample stage - to easily adjust cathode to sample distance.
- Economical operation - low metal consumption.
- Mobility - compact design allows easy transport from lab to lab.
- Finger bleed vacuum control - with the highest quality needle valve.
- Inert gas entry - inlet in rear.
- Water cooling to sample stage - standard.
- Quick-change cathode assembly - for maximum throughput and minimum sample to sample cycle time.
- One year warranty.
- CE Certified
- RoHS Compliant