SPI Module Carbon Coater System with Pump, 110v
SPI Module™ Carbon Coater and Vacuum Base With Pump 220v 50/60 Hz CE Certified:
With External Pump.
A Carbon Fiber Head come standard with the system and allows for ease of use and high through-put of samples. Carbon fiber coating involves much more of a "flash evaporation" of the carbon fiber, in a matter of a second or so, the fiber heats up, flashes off carbon and breaks. Carbon gets deposited before the head actually gets a chance to heat up, reducing the time samples are exposed.
A Carbon Rod Head is offered as an option
Vacuum Base and Carbon Coater Module plus an external 2.9m3/h pump, DUO 3 made by Pfeiffer Vacuum, Inc. For installation in a room without outside exhaust we recommend the purchase of an oil mist filter. And for the optimum performance, we recommend the purchase of a foreline trap.
Carbon Coating the SPI-Module Way!
- Small footprint provides significant savings in usable bench space.
- Easily upgraded for extra capabilities. Add a sputter module without having to buy another complete system.
- Specimen chamber: 5" (12.7 cm) High x 4" (10.2 cm) Outside Diameter
- Uniform coating - all shapes, sizes.
- Safety interlocks - ensures that high voltage is not applied until vacuum is achieved.
- Continuously movable sample stage - to easily adjust cathode to sample distance.
- Mobility - compact design allows easy transport from lab to lab.
- Finger bleed vacuum control - with the highest quality needle valve.
- Inert gas entry - inlet in rear.
- Water cooling to sample stage - standard.
- One year warranty.
- CE Certified
- RoHS Compliant