Pfeiffer Vacuum Model DUO 3 Rotary Vane Pump, 115/230V, 50/60 Hz variable, with P3 oil
DuoLine rotary vane pumps cover all applications in the low and medium vacuum range of up to 10-3 hPa. These pumps offer reliable operation even for such critical industrial applications as drying processes, metallurgical processes or resin potting and casting systems and are suggested for use with the SPI Supplies Sputter/Carbon Coater Systems, Plasma Prep III and Plasma Prep X/RIE systems.
- Dual-stage, high-performance rotary vane pump with a pumping speed of 2.5 m3/h at
- 50 Hz / 2.9 m3/h at 60 Hz
- With single-phase motor with C14 connector plug inside the terminal box
- Integrated gas ballast and safety valve
- For all low and medium vacuum applications
- Special feature: Various motor voltages for worldwide employment
The Duo 3 is available either pre-charged with standard hydrocarbon vacuum pump oil (SPI Supplies # 10440-AB) or with perfluoropolyether pump fluid, in this case Fomblin® vacuum pump fluid SPI Supplies #10445-AB. The selection of the pump will depend on the gas typically used for the intended application. For the SPI Supplies Sputter/Carbon Coater Systems, where argon or air is used, the hydrocarbon oil filled pump is sufficient (SPI Supplies #10440). For the Plasma Prep systems, if oxygen, CF4 or when other corrosive environments are used, the Fomblin pump fluid version (SPI Supplies #10445-AB) is suggested.
With any mechanical oil pump, one should consider the use of an oil mist filter. We offer the Pfeiffer Oil Mist Filter for DUO 3 Rotary Vane Pumps (SPI Supplies # 10441POM-AB).