SPI Domino Rack Film Support System for Volume Production of Coated TEM Grids
This handy product, sometimes called a Formvar® "bridge", in some laboratories, is absolutely indispensable for the production of good stable Formvar support films. Consider these features:
- Permits easy & fast application of support films to slot and mesh grids.
- Facilitates simple thin and thick section pickup.
- Holds over two dozen grids per Domino rack.
- Extremely simple to use.
- Pays for itself in labor costs during a single day's sectioning.
- One support film, when mounted on the Domino Rack, lasts for months.
- Eliminates troublesome section wrinkles and contamination.
The SPI Domino Rack is made from a rectangular sheet of cross-drilled aircraft-alloy sheet stock, coated with a thermally bonded space age co-polymer. Each Domino Rack is handmade and comes with a set of instructions that permit its instant incorporation on into your laboratory routine. Each hole is a convenient 5 mm diameter and there are 28 separate holes per rack.
Whatever you might choose to call it, either a Domino Rack or a Formvar "bridge", if you are making Formvar supported TEM grids, then you really don't want to be without the benefit of this handy little device!