SPI Twist-A-Grid Numbered TEM Grid Storage Boxes with Record Keeping Card
Numbered TEM Grid Storage Boxes with Record Keeping Card
The new Twist-A-Grid storage box is designed for the routine handling and long term storage of 50 standard size TEM grids. This new ergonomic design incorporates several features that overcome the disadvantages associated with storage boxes of the more conventional 'sliding cover' design. The numbered version has a unique number on the face and one end. There is slight additional cost associated with the numbering so the numbered boxes cost slightly more than the same box without the numbers.
- Size: Length 75 mm x Width 65 mm x Depth 6.5 mm
- Weight: 22 grams
- Materials Base: ABS-PHAT (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene with anti-static additive)
- Clear Cover: CAB (Cellulose acetal butyrate)
- The blue arrow at the 12:00 o'clock position indicates the park position for the cover when not in use. This is a firm 'click' position and cannot be moved accidentally, preventing spilling of the grids.
- The clear cover can be rotated smoothly through 360° once the slight initial resistance of the park position has been overcome exposing a maximum of 2 or 3 diamond shaped holes at any one time.
- The materials have been chosen for their anti-static properties, the clear cover also has self-lubricating properties which reduce friction, enabling the cover to move freely while remaining in close contact with the face of the base.
Grid Record Keeping Card:
Each SPI Twist-A-Grid™ Storage Box is accompanied with a convenient grid record keeping card and a plastic polybag for safe storage. This is true for when the boxes are sold individually or in bulk packaging.