Parafilm M Cutter/Dispenser for Parafilm Laboratory Sealing Film
(25.4 mm) and 4" (100.8 mm) wide rolls fast , safe, and easy, make possible with the smooth downward lever action. The recessed blade ensures safe, dependable use and simplified replacement. The automatic lever holds the desired cut-off length in place adding stability while dispensing.
This is a "universal" kind of dispenser, because it can be used for both 4" (101.6 mm) as well as 2" (50.8 mm) wide rolls of Parafilm.
When using 4" wide rolls:
- Remove all items from packaging and inspect for shipping damage. Dispenser with lid, 2 cutting blades, and one pocket.
- Remove pocket from bag.
- With curved bottom of pocket facing downward, align pocket tabs with dispenser slots on back of unit.
- Insert pocket tabs into dispenser.
- Lock in place with firm downward pressure.
- Remove one cutting blade from bag.
- Carefully remove plastic protective cover.
- Lift pivoting arm on dispenser lid.
- Place blade on pivoting arm with long slots on blade in front position.
- Firmly snap blade into place on pivoting arm.
- Open lid of dispenser box.
- Put Parafilm® roll into dispenser box with loose sheet feeding from back of unit.
- Thread Parafilm® sheet through top slot in lid.
- Thread Parafilm® sheet under pivoting arm; be careful of cutter.
- Put sliding arm down.
- Pull out Parafilm® sheet out to desired length.
- Slide cutter and remover cut piece.