Complementing Our In-house Services
No independent laboratory is capable of carrying out all of the
required for every materials characterization problem completely in house.
Structure Probe has, for many years, worked with a small group of
laboratories whose capabilities compliment our own. For these subcontracted
analyses, Structure Probe takes responsibility for the integrity of the
results, and the interpretation is done by our own senior staff. In this
way, we are able to bring to our clients the exact combination of analytical
techniques most likely to lead to a rapid answer to the problem at hand.
Examples of subcontracted analyses include, but are not limited to:
All of the laboratories doing subcontracted analyses are regularly
audited by our quality team.
- Surface Analysis (Auger, XPS, SIMS, RBS, ISS, etc.)
- Scanning Probe Microscopy (AFM, STM, etc.)
- X-ray Diffraction
- Infrared Spectroscopy (including FTIR and infrared microscopy)
- Thermal Analysis (DTA, DSC, TGA, TMA)
- Surface Area Analysis (B.E.T., porosimetry, etc.)
- Bulk Chemical Analysis (XRF, wet chemistry, etc.)
- Non-Destructive Testing (x-ray, eddy current, magnetic particle)
For more information on FEES
for Subcontracted Services.
To Ask a Question or Make a Comment
To Place an Order or Request a Quote
© Copyright 1996 - . By Structure Probe, Inc.
Contacting Structure Probe, Inc.
All rights reserved.
All trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Worldwide Distributors, Representatives, and Agents